Friday, September 12, 2008

Walkin on sunshine!

Biruk decided this morning he was going to start walking. It started with a couple steps and by the middle of the day he was taking 6 and 7 steps at a time. He's such a determined boy. Please excuse my proud mama squeal in the video. Way to go Biruk!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... that is the CUTEST thing! Way to go, Biruk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, why do you guys have to live forever away, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:30 AM

    What a little cutey!! I like how Nate uses his stuffed animal as bait. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:48 AM

    So for some reason I can't watch it on this computer, but I will bring my laptop to the clubhouse and hopefully that will work. I really want to see this, and kirstyn is right why do you have to live soo far away?
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cute! What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Darn...i can't get it to play. But good job Biruk :)

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chandra! What a darling boy you have there. I can't believe he's WALKING. Your (very limited) freedom as you know it is now over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the F#&@? I think our boys were holding out until after camping. LOL....Karma huh?
    That's awesome he's walking. Andersen is getting braver by the minute to take more steps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks so proud of himself. He has come a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Chan! I talked to Keel tonite and she told me about your site. The boys are so adorable! I can only hope we can all get together at Christmas so we can meet the entire family.

    XOXO
    Julie & Derek

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah he is walking! He is too cute! Call you soon!

    ReplyDelete