I tell you, baby laughter is the greatest sound in the world!!!
Walking and laughing in your house, big leaps and bounds!! Wish I was close enough to come take in all that is happening. Looks like lots of fun Chandra!
OMG I can't believe how big he is getting.....crazy.... poe
Yeah, he's a big boy Chand. Not ginormous like Conner, but a big boy. Keel
So cute. Can't believe how much he's changed since Labor Day!
So, so cute! How is he so big????
I tell you, baby laughter is the greatest sound in the world!!!
ReplyDeleteWalking and laughing in your house, big leaps and bounds!! Wish I was close enough to come take in all that is happening.
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of fun Chandra!
OMG I can't believe how big he is getting.....crazy....
ReplyDeletepoe
Yeah, he's a big boy Chand. Not ginormous like Conner, but a big boy.
ReplyDeleteKeel
So cute. Can't believe how much he's changed since Labor Day!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute! How is he so big????
ReplyDelete