That looks like a FUN trip for everyone! So wonderful to hear that Juniper is the light of your lives and everyone has transitioned into a sixsome so easily. I can't wait to meet her some day! Miss you!
Chan, Love the pictures and I CANNOT believe how big all of your boys look? Seriously, when did they grow up? And Juniper is absolutely precious! I cannot wait to meet her! I'm so looking forward to camping this year. Your boys and Andersen are going to have a blast. I like thinking about how they are going to create memories camping together as cousins like we did...brings my heart a lot of joy! See you in a month!
Aaah! I love all these pictures. I love that she's a little outdoors-lover. They are all so beautiful and it looks like you are having a great summer. Can't wait to meet them all.
The kids are all SO big!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a FUN trip for everyone! So wonderful to hear that Juniper is the light of your lives and everyone has transitioned into a sixsome so easily. I can't wait to meet her some day! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteChan,
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and I CANNOT believe how big all of your boys look? Seriously, when did they grow up?
And Juniper is absolutely precious! I cannot wait to meet her! I'm so looking forward to camping this year. Your boys and Andersen are going to have a blast. I like thinking about how they are going to create memories camping together as cousins like we did...brings my heart a lot of joy!
See you in a month!
Manda
Chand I agree with Amanda, how did they get so big? Especially Dido? Cute pics, looks like you all fun. Can't wait to see you and Juniper soon.
ReplyDeleteKeel
Aaah! I love all these pictures. I love that she's a little outdoors-lover. They are all so beautiful and it looks like you are having a great summer. Can't wait to meet them all.
ReplyDelete