Hey Chan! Just wanted to say Congratulations on the new addition! Cannot wait to see pictures of her! How are you doing/feeling? How are the boys adjusting? Hope all is well with you. Don't know if you're going to the picnic or not, but if you are, can't wait to see you! If you could, tell Keely and Nicole congratulations as well!!! Crazy how the families keep growing...and I love it! It's definitely how I get my baby fix! HA! Tell Nate hi and take care of your 4 babies!
SOOOO PRECIOUS
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Chandra!
ReplyDeleteChand those are great pics!
ReplyDeleteKeely
Great captures. Landon looks like your babe pix with that ornery smile of his.
ReplyDeleteHey Chan!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say Congratulations on the new addition! Cannot wait to see pictures of her! How are you doing/feeling? How are the boys adjusting? Hope all is well with you.
Don't know if you're going to the picnic or not, but if you are, can't wait to see you!
If you could, tell Keely and Nicole congratulations as well!!!
Crazy how the families keep growing...and I love it! It's definitely how I get my baby fix! HA!
Tell Nate hi and take care of your 4 babies!
See you soon!!!