Friday, September 24, 2010

Bedtime stories...

Conner & have Landon have been staying up lately after bedtime and talking together. Sometimes they sing songs, sometimes they just talk and other times they yell down for us together. Biruk sleeps through it most of the time, otherwise he partakes. Tonight, after putting them down for bed I hear Conner yell down "Daaaaaad, can Landon sleep with me" followed by Landon yelling, "dad, I sleep with Conner". We didn't respond hoping they would drop it. Then I hear Conner say "I wish you could sleep with me Landon" and then I hear Landon say "I know Conner". The dialect between these three boys has been cracking me up lately. Anyway, just one of those moments that I wanted to document and cherish. I need to start setting up my video camera to record their conversations after we say good night. I am loving life with three boys; there is never a dull moment.

3 comments: