I know I just saw your kids but I want to see them again, and spend more time with them. So adorable and yummy. Ugh...Landon and Biruk! (I won't include Conner in that because I don't think he'd appreciate the "yummy" expression - wink) But a fine young lad Conner's growing in to.
Btw, like the new look. Maybe it's been this way for a bit...I've been in moving mode and haven't been on for a while.
Who's that fat kid in the red shirt?
ReplyDeleteI know I just saw your kids but I want to see them again, and spend more time with them. So adorable and yummy. Ugh...Landon and Biruk! (I won't include Conner in that because I don't think he'd appreciate the "yummy" expression - wink) But a fine young lad Conner's growing in to.
ReplyDeleteBtw, like the new look. Maybe it's been this way for a bit...I've been in moving mode and haven't been on for a while.
that's pretty cute, miss you guys
ReplyDeleteKujo
He must have a neck of steel!
ReplyDeleteGreat set of pictures. I think the very last one is my favorite with the little toes stretching up to him for another round.