For the past week I've either been wiping snot of the kids faces or blowing my nose (thank you irritating allergies). Thankfully we are seeing improvements in the kids after a week of very little sleep for all of us. We crashed at 9 p.m. last night. A Friday night and we couldn't even make it through one movie.
After spending the day at my computer doing taxes and Nathan entertainting the kids we decided to head down to the park. The fresh air was good for all of us and tomorrow is supposed to be even better. I'm hoping to get our raised beds in the ground followed by soil & heirloom starts this week. Wish me luck :)
Don't forget to turn back your clocks in the morning.
Look at you with your bad self! I cannot wait to see how your beds turn out. If we ever close on a house that will be one of the first things we do...
ReplyDeleteCool pictures.
ReplyDeletePS - I'll try to give you a call on Monday.
Chan, you turn your clocks forward NOT backward. Don't want you to be 2 hours behind!!!
ReplyDeleteI love my raised beds! Great job building lady.
ReplyDeleteSorry kiddos have been sick. Sucks when they all get it.
You look super skilled making those raised beds! Hope everyone is on the mend and that nights of great sleep are in your very near future!
ReplyDeleteHA! I love that it is your blog that jogged my memory to change our clocks last night. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics-
Okay, so do you just lay the structure you made on the ground and fill it with soil? or do you put something that grass/weeds/whatever can't get through underneath it? Seriously, I don't know, but really want to know, but am too lazy to google it. Lemme know if you get a chance. I love the slide pictures, and love that spring is coming!
ReplyDelete