Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Paperwork Procrastination
I hate paperwork. Hate it! Paying bills, keeping everything balanced, filing, etc. It all gives me a headache and I procrastinate as long as I possibly can. However, I had several things hanging over me that are all due within the next month. It includes a post placement report for Biruk, taxes, reimbursement on several medical bills (that require filling out forms and faxing them in with appropriate documentation), a care package and the typical monthly bills. Well they have all been lingering in my brain the past couple weeks and since I have some exciting plans over the next week I knew I MUST get these tasks accomplished. Last night I made this very long list of impending paperwork and my dear readers - guess what? I woke up this morning and have not stopped working on it until 15 minutes ago (2 a.m. I might add) and I am happy to report - I'M FINISHED!! I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders. One trip to the post office and a fax and it will be completed. I'm happy to report the post placement will actually arrive ON TIME! This is a first for me, but hopefully not the last. And because of all this hardwork the little peeps will surely sleep in tomorrow, wouldn't you think? Do you hear me boys - PLEASE sleep in past 7:00. Oh, who am I kidding- I will be greeted by one of their faces in a little over 4 hours.... bring on the coffee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nicely DONE!Hope you got 4 or more hours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking on these tedious and unrewarding tasks for our family. You are the best and I love you. Um... what's for dinner?
ReplyDeleteNater
Funny you hate paperwork. If I had to pick a favorite chore, organizing paperwork would be it. I know . . . it's sad, but I hate not knowing where I put 'that paper'.
ReplyDelete