Dear local grocery chain,
Why oh why must you throw all that junk food at me when I walk in the front door of your store? You see, I'm trying REALLY hard to eat healthy and you are not helping at all. Today I made the mistake of coming to the grocery store hungry and b/c of your bargains I left with fixins for rice krispie treats, oreo's (AGAIN), animal crackers, cheezits and ice cream. I have officially fallen off the wagon and hope to get back on. I will remember next time to visit with a full stomach. I really do love you local grocer so please don't let this happen again.
Sincerely,
your loyal shopper,
Chatter
LOL! Love the cute picture on top!
ReplyDeleteUggh...happens to me all the time! :)
ReplyDeleteniki
See? It's not my fault. It's THEIRS. All this time, I've blamed myself. Thank you for clearing the air.
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem when I go to the liquor store sober.
ReplyDeleteI laughed pretty hard at the anonymous comment. ha ha
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem.
ReplyDeletemojo
I have to put down the last of the two rows of fig newtons to write this. I had coconut flan and wine for desert before the fig newtons, and I had vanilla flan and wine for dinner two nights ago. My husband is away and I am on an all-out sugar bender. Good luck with the grocer.
ReplyDeletethere are worse things to eat than ice cream or cheeze its. seriously. go easy on yourself.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the exercise you get falling off and getting back on the wagon will cancel out the junk food?
ReplyDeleteYou should have seen me rabidly attack the Cheez-its after giving blood. It was ugly.
ReplyDeleteEven worse are the conniving Girl Scouts selling cookies at the exit. How can you resist when they give you the puppy god eyes and say, "Pleeeeease buy our cookies?"
ReplyDeleteThat's right, I said puppy god.
ReplyDelete