Sunday, September 27, 2009

Birthday BLAST

I no longer have 2 one year olds. The twins are now 1 & 2 after today. I think Biruk had a great day. He got to go "bye bye in daddy's car" (a request he makes 100 times a day) and before dinner we headed over to the park where dad set off rockets for the boys. It was a lot of fun. Not sure where would we be without this little guy. I am so grateful he is part of this family. Happy Birthday Biruk! We love ya!










10 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:00 PM

    Happy Birthday Biruk! You get cuter every year (how is that possible), hope you had a great day. I see we both love rainbow chip icing, it's the best.

    Happy 2nd Birthday.

    Love Aunt Keely and Uncle Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:09 PM

    I am a genius, a rocket scientist, as it were. Lots of fun with you this weekend, family. Happy Birthday, Biruk.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Biruk! You are soooo precious, your parents are so lucky to have you! Give him big kisses from me. To many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Biruk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:58 PM

    Happy Belated Birthday Biruk!!! I can't wait to come visit:)

    poe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday, Biruk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great birthday! Happy birthday Biruk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a blast, I wish I could have been there, I miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Biruk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way, there is something totally hilarious about that picture of Nate running to catch the rocket.

    ReplyDelete