to go with my whine. With smiles this big, how could I possibly get frustrated with these boys? Wait.... yes I remember now. Maybe because the crayon Biruk was trying to stick in the outlet, or the fact that Landon screams his head off if he's not in my arms or my 3 year olds attempt at wiping his own butt. Nah... it can't be that :)
Chand Biruk does look like trouble, but he's too cute. Also I really like the pic of Nate and Landon. How tall is Conner now? Geez he looks so long and skinny!
Aww, so cute Chand! Biruk sure does look onery in that 2nd picture. Cute pj's!
ReplyDeleteI love those last two pictures of the three of them under the tree! They all have the same big cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteMan, I'm thinking you need a spa day with a LONG deep tissue massage. Am I right? Yeah, me too.
Chand Biruk does look like trouble, but he's too cute. Also I really like the pic of Nate and Landon. How tall is Conner now? Geez he looks so long and skinny!
ReplyDeleteKeel
You're going to need to change Conner's name to Stretch.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the matching jammie pants! So cute.
ReplyDeletechand- they're soo cute. Looking at those pics makes me want to come visit. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeletekels
I think you have some future pro-athletes on your hands!!! they are all so adorable!
ReplyDelete