to have a 4 month old that averages an hour of sleep per 12 hour day. Seriously. This has been going on for some time. And to top it off Biruk has only taken an hour nap the past 2 days. I swear I may loose my mind before 5:00. I need a vacation.
sincerely,
the whiner.
It's okay. Glad someone agrees that motherhood isn't always rosey. I love my kids too, but sometimes they drive me mad.
ReplyDeleteOh my dear oh mighty holy unholy no. I don't know who would be crying harder on that schedule, me or the kids. Oh man. Sleep boys, sleep.
ReplyDeleteBring those kiddos here and we will rock together. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are truly welcome any time!
That is just plain wrong. He better be a really good teenager, that's all I have to say.
ReplyDeleteHow about some whiskey (for you not the kids)? Your check is coming this week (Adam gets paid once a month, sucks).
ReplyDelete