Ha ha. Love it. You should use it as your Christmas photo. LOL
Too funny! Your hair gross so fast Chandra! I am amazed.
Thank for tellin ppl i took that pic. Just kidding!
Only Nate...Gotta love him.
I think you should give him some nice pigtails with pink ribbons and send it back. But email it to his boss first.
In that picture me & Bryson thought Landon looked a little bit like Conner. Great pick. Tristen
You really should wax!
HA, HA! He gave you glasses!!! That's hilarious!!!
Ha ha. Love it. You should use it as your Christmas photo. LOL
ReplyDeleteToo funny!
ReplyDeleteYour hair gross so fast Chandra! I am amazed.
Thank for tellin ppl i took that pic. Just kidding!
ReplyDeleteOnly Nate...Gotta love him.
ReplyDeleteI think you should give him some nice pigtails with pink ribbons and send it back. But email it to his boss first.
ReplyDeleteIn that picture me & Bryson thought Landon looked a little bit like Conner. Great pick. Tristen
ReplyDeleteYou really should wax!
ReplyDeleteHA, HA! He gave you glasses!!! That's hilarious!!!
ReplyDelete