You guys are such a cute family!!! Is that a tree going over the falls? VERY cool!
Super cute pictures! Seriously though...are you starving the babies...they are skin and bones ;)
The pictures are great. But seriously, why is Nathan walking across rocks with my grandchildren? G'ma Jeanne
thanks for posting the photos---chand, you look great!
Chand love the hat, email me where you got that:)Awesome pics, the kids are getting so big. I laughed at Jeanne's comment...too funny!Keel
You look gorgeous! Not only that, but very sane. :) How fun.
I was gonna say, puke, but you guys are so cute...
Beautiful!! The falls AND your family!!
Chandra you look so good! I like that hat and the kids are pretty cute too!kelsey
Oh my gosh, how do you look so sane and pretty? Damn you!!
Nate is cute.
looks lovely.
It has been a while! These are amazing pics. Love the family one. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Oh and you look cute in the hat. Talk soon!
You guys are such a cute family!!! Is that a tree going over the falls? VERY cool!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pictures! Seriously though...are you starving the babies...they are skin and bones ;)
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great. But seriously, why is Nathan walking across rocks with my grandchildren?
ReplyDeleteG'ma Jeanne
thanks for posting the photos---chand, you look great!
ReplyDeleteChand love the hat, email me where you got that:)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics, the kids are getting so big. I laughed at Jeanne's comment...too funny!
Keel
You look gorgeous! Not only that, but very sane. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun.
I was gonna say, puke, but you guys are so cute...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! The falls AND your family!!
ReplyDeleteChandra you look so good! I like that hat and the kids are pretty cute too!
ReplyDeletekelsey
Oh my gosh, how do you look so sane and pretty? Damn you!!
ReplyDeleteNate is cute.
ReplyDeletelooks lovely.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a while! These are amazing pics. Love the family one. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Oh and you look cute in the hat. Talk soon!
ReplyDelete