There is something so soothing about a hike in the mountains. We've been hiking three or more days a week and it's been such a blessing to have the trails so close by. We've wanted to move to Colorado since we started dating in college, and fourteen years later, it's really happened. Multiple times I've said to hubs, "I still have to pinch myself. I can't believe it's finally happened!" Life has a way of working itself out. Sometimes it's hard to be patient and trust that things happen for a reason. But it's true. There is a reason for everything! There's a reason we've not gotten four homes now that we've put offers on (the market is insane out here right now). In good time we will find the perfect home for our family. For now, we've got plenty of beautiful scenery to keep us busy. I'm so very thankful for so much! Life is good.





I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! WAAAAA WAAAAA
ReplyDeleteHad no idea you guys moved out there! I guess I haven't talked to Am in a long time. Are you anywhere near K & B?
ReplyDelete