All eleven of my siblings and I made the trip back to Indiana to see my parents over Christmas break. My younger sister had been in Senegal & Italy for over 2 years and she touched down on US soil mid December and we were all chomping at the bit to see her. Three new babies joined our family while she was away. Since all of us wanted to be at our parents home we improvised. I didn't get a picture with our camper popped up but I had to snap one just after collapsing it. My mom had the brilliant idea of having all of us face each other. It was a cozy little setup. It was a wonderful trip with many memories made. I miss them all already!
Awesome! I am going to have to send this to my parents as a suggestion for future holidays :). Do remember that we are in South Bend, if you ever want to stop by on your way to or fro. Catch up soon!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you all made it home...I'm sure you enjoyed every minute with them!! I was thinking of you guys and when we would go sledding back in the woods...Love your family :)
ReplyDeleteNicole C.
Always love to hear what you and your wonderful family are doing. It sounds like it was a perfect family gathering. Belated Merry Christmas to you, Nate and the kids.
ReplyDeleteLori - Hartfiel Automation
so you got another trail manor i see? how is it? where did you find it at?
ReplyDeletethe earlier comment was from me. bubba
ReplyDeleteChandra, I hope you Nate and the kids are safe from the horrible weather in Southern Oklahoma City. We are thinking of you and all of the people affected by the weather in OK.
ReplyDeleteLori
Hartfiel Automation