Today the boys & I went to the science museum to meet a dear friend and her 2 children. I honestly love this place! We bought the family pass for a bargain and we've went multiple times in the past year. It's soon to expire so we'll be getting in as many trips as we can over the next month and then we'll renew again in October when they run another half-off special. We walked around for over five hours today. And 5 kids ranging in 2-6 did not get bored. We watched the Science Show and C gladly volunteered to go on stage. C is his father's son in many ways but this is where he differs. He's become more and more outgoing over the years and I think it's wonderful! Maybe he has more of me in him than I thought...
They played in bubbles, got wet, messed around in the gymnastics area, watched a show on Physics, looked at old planes, rode in a space shuttle (my favorite part was watching them on the screen while they were inside) while getting to say "roger that", and so much more. Anyway, I'm terrible at remembering this stuff so today I took tons of pictures and thought I'd blog about it. What a fun day!