Lots of good stuff going on here so of course if something has to suffer, it's going to be the blog. We just returned from a splendid trip out to California to see my older brother & his girlfriend. On the way to California we stopped and visited Nathan's brother & his family. We had a wonderful time seeing everyone and I hope to soon post pics of the trip. The drive was beautiful and the boys did wonderful. We've lucked out with three little road warriors that have an appreciation of mother nature and family time. They watched a couple movies on the trip otherwise they looked outside or yucked it up together. Last minute we decided not to take the van so we packed into Nater's car and I must say, I'm so thankful we did. All the boys were within reach of us which made it easy for feeding and hand-holding. They enjoyed sitting together and thankfully blessed us with little screaming! We saw lots of mountains, the ocean, snow, sand, visited a fun train park, hiked, ate ice cream, gave thanks on Thanksgiving and made it home safely! On the drive I was reflecting on all the road trips we've taken this year and I'm so thankful for all of them! 2011 road trips are already being planned :)
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and if any of you are like myself, you are already decorating for Christmas (heehee). The boys and I decorated the house today while listening to Christmas tunes. It was such a wonderful day and it's times like these I really cherish with my boys. Happy holidays to all....
Done. Lol, I freaking love Christmas and busted my stuff out a few weeks ago. Miss you.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a great trip! Have a VERY Merry Christmas...it sounds like you're all ready for it! haha miss ya, Niki
ReplyDeleteOh, I just love road trips! I wish our kids were as good in the car as yours are.
ReplyDeleteWe did have a good Thanksgiving visiting with my huband's mom and dad. And of course, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, we were decorating the house for Christmas! I am always so excited to get the tree and put up Christmas decor. One of my favorite times of the year, for sure! :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Beth.