
After trick or treating I put the kids halloween bags up high in one of our cabinets and I randomly let them pick out a piece of candy. Well Conner was talking to my little sister Kelsey on the phone and while they discussed Conner's candy she told him he better keep it hidden or his mom will eat it. He said to her "Oh I've got it hidden, where no one will find it". She must have asked him where and he said "I'll give you a clue. It rhymes with snore". She then guessed door?? And I hear him say "No, not door. Drawer." At this point I figured out what was going on and sprinted up the stairs to his room to his nightstand. He was chasing up behind me laughing and trying to get me to stop. And sure enough, I whip it open to find his halloween bag and wrappers everywhere. As well as a small pile of them tucked by their overstuffed chair. I grabbed the phone and my sister was laughing hysterically. It was all too funny and even now it still makes me smile. Anyway, tonight while having dinner he said, "mom, there is a candy I got trick or treating that I don't like". I said "It's the coconut one right?". He said "how'd you guess?" I said "Well had you not stolen yours I could have told you that you wouldn't have liked that one". He said "well that seems like a big punishment for what I did". Ahhh... Conner, you'll always crack me up :).
Clever boy! Love the costu es by the way!
ReplyDeleteHe's a smart kid. Eat it all before Chandra gets to it. Rules to live by in this family.
ReplyDeletelmao
ReplyDeletekirst
So he's not all nate...
ReplyDeletekujo