I've found my sanctuary by cleaning carpets and listening to some good music. Feeling much better! Does anyone else find cleaning/organizing calming or I do I have a screw loose?
I love cleaning, but hate organizing. In fact, I have my grandma coming to organize the office this week. :) It really does help having stuff organized and cleaned. I always wonder how people can think and function when living in clutter. :)
Organizing, yes. Cleaning, no. I'm glad you're feeling less shitty.
ReplyDeleteyes, yes, a thousand times yes. it actually makes me happy READING about other people cleaning and organizing. (sigh)
ReplyDeleteI find scattering trash on the floor relaxing.
ReplyDeleteI love cleaning, but hate organizing. In fact, I have my grandma coming to organize the office this week. :) It really does help having stuff organized and cleaned. I always wonder how people can think and function when living in clutter. :)
ReplyDeletei find cleaning/organizing therapeutic - it clears my head
ReplyDeleteI dig it! Totally normal in my opinion!
ReplyDeleteI wish!
ReplyDelete