Dude, that is winter to us. :) I love that you sent him out in a fleece. Sooooo Idaho! ha.I hope you get lots more snow--- not ice storms like last year!
Yeah, we're still waiting for our "first snow" here. Tee hee. Actually, at age 34, I STILL have never had a "first snow" believe it or not.
Chand Conner is so big! He's definitely turning into a little man:)Keel
Wow! He is getting big!! Cute pictures.
He looks soo cute, I wish I could come see you guys. Hopefully soon. I hope you're enjoying your night with your family. miss youkujo
oh, how sweet! I bet he had so much fun.
Dude, that is winter to us. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you sent him out in a fleece. Sooooo Idaho! ha.
I hope you get lots more snow--- not ice storms like last year!
Yeah, we're still waiting for our "first snow" here. Tee hee. Actually, at age 34, I STILL have never had a "first snow" believe it or not.
ReplyDeleteChand Conner is so big! He's definitely turning into a little man:)
ReplyDeleteKeel
Wow! He is getting big!! Cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteHe looks soo cute, I wish I could come see you guys. Hopefully soon. I hope you're enjoying your night with your family. miss you
ReplyDeletekujo
oh, how sweet! I bet he had so much fun.
ReplyDelete