My littlest of all, baby Landon, turned 6 months old today. I'm not going to lie, the first couple weeks after he was born, I thought this day would never come. And now that it's here, I'm ready for things to slow down. Landon, I love your laid back personality, the way your face lights up when you smile and your contagious laugh. While watching you sleep tonight I realized what a blessing it was this past 6 months that you had to be held or else it was listening to you scream. Had you been any other way, I would have spent so much more time cleaning house instead of getting the cuddle time with you and hanging out with your big brothers. Thank you! You are getting so big Landon. You are starting to sit up by yourself, you are constantly watching your big brothers, and you reach for everything you see. But most importantly, you are such a happy baby; with 2 brothers and parents that adore you. We have realized how lucky we are for things to have turned out the way they did. I have a sneaking suspicion you and Biruk are going to be quite the pair. And Conner smothers you with kisses and tells you just how cute you are and calls you "chunky cheeky". It's quite adorable.
You are 19lbs (a lightweight compared to your biggest brother and a heavyweight champion compared to your bigger brother at this age) and still wearing 6 month (some 9 month) clothing. You don't babble very much but maybe it's because you aren't given the opportunity. You have 4 other people talking over you. We'll have to work on that.
Thanks for being such an easy baby and for constantly reminding me to slow down and enjoy you and your brothers.
love, mama.
Here are some pictures to attest to how stinking cute you are...




Great pictures Chan. Landen is already 6 months old WOW. Tristen
ReplyDeleteHaoy half birthday buddy! :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like Landon was just what you needed. What a blessing. A cute one to boot!
Chand pics are awesome. The boys are getting so big, I cannot believe it. I think we need to plan a get together ASAP.
ReplyDeleteKeel
Thanks for the reminder to all of us to stop wishing for life to go faster.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1/2 Birthday Lando!!
ReplyDeleteYour are so stinking cute.
All the boys are!!
mojo
I can't believe he's already 6 months old! What great pictures! You have three beautiful boys!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how different Landon looks! When I first saw his pics in your header, I was like, did Chandra go and have another kid I didn't know about? He is so so so cute. They're all so so so cute!! What a sweet family you have.
ReplyDeleteOh, btw, Alex was 19 lbs. at six months, too! Yay for big boys!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post! Your boys.....as always...are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post Chandra !!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pictures they are sooo sweet !!!! Yakim turned 4 months last week.... yikes.. you are right, they do grow up WAY too fast !
Lisa
Six months! It seems like yesterday you posted the best blog post ever, revealing your blogsecret pregnancy. He is so stinking cute its ridiculous and the pictures with his stinking cute brothers are so great. I also love love love the header of your blog with the three eyes pictures.
ReplyDelete