Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mmm mmm good....

We are still alive and kicking over here. The boys are getting bigger every day and thankfully have only given me ONE gray hair. My sister thankfully yanked it out for me while visiting her in Texas. Currently my nose is filled with the wonderful aroma of pine needles!! LOVE IT!! Today was the day we got our tree (well hubby and Conner b/c it was 30 degrees outside and the wee ones were too cranky to leave the house). But back to the yummy pine needles; they just smell so stinking sweet. I am not sure there will ever come a day that I switch to artificial. I think I would miss the smell too much. Tomorrow the kids and I will put up the lights and hang the ornaments. We have so much celebrating this season. Last year it was just the three of us and the 2008 year has blessed us with 2 more beautiful children! We will not be traveling this year (first time EVER) and instead we are going to spend our time as a family. I can't wait! 2 more weeks. Since I count Christmas eve as the start of Christmas. Happy Holidays!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:00 AM

    Are you going to let Conner hang up his Ornaments?
    Tristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:54 PM

    I want too see some pics...

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artificial tree + Yankee Candle "Christmas Wreath" and you'd never know the difference. Trust me. :)

    We stay home every year for Christmas for the past 8 years. We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas at home! After going to TX, I am sure that our family is never allowed back into the state. At the very least we are all now on the no-fly list!

    ReplyDelete