Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Comfy Pack Blanket Success!!



Thanks to all who participated in the Turkey break blanket parties. The turnout was spectacular. My friend Emily and her family sent me 30 blankets. She said her family had a great time and her daughter even ran the sewing machine some of the time :). Then the Colorado clan (sister and her hubby, her sister in law, my brother and my little sister) have made 16 blankets so far!! woohoo! And a big thank you to my mom and 2 of my sisters, my little brother and my dad. We all spent the Saturday after thanksgiving cutting and tying knots and made 24 blankets. My mother in law contributed more soft fleece blankets and some jogging outfits for little kids. And lastly (and not least) was the surprise waiting on the doorstep when I got home from my cousin in Ohio who had shipped 2 adorable fleece tie blankets with the cutest patterns. You all KICK butt and I will post more pictures when I get my other memory card handy. I will keep you all posted!
thanks again!!
Chandra

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:23 PM

    hopefully we get some done. Tristn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 PM

    I just noticed that was Grandma Karens house. I noticed it when I saw one of Trent's ornaments. Tristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I'm so glad it was such a success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing!!! What a great stash of supplies you have now.

    ReplyDelete