I am completely smitten with this guy. He's a holy terror compared to Conner but how I can I look at this face and get mad? It's just not possible. He loves the garbage can, he loves the cabinet under the sink, he loves sticking his hand in the toilet and he loves screaming at the top of lungs (for the hell of it). He has no fear, he doesn't care if you yell at him or scream no. He just casually turns around with a face that says "you talking to me" and then gets back to whatever he is doing. And all I can do is shake my head and smile. Thank goodness you are so stinking cute B. We LOVE ya kiddo!
We could spend thousands trying to Biruk-proof the house, but let's let him learn the hard way. Several tough lessons growing up are what made me the MAN I am now.
ReplyDeleteToodles - Nater
yikes sticking his hands in the toilet. Do you shot the bathroom doors? Tristen
ReplyDeleteHe is really stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteMihiret has a scream that could shatter glass...and most of the time she does it just for the hell of it as well...
I am SURE that I tell at least one kid, once a day, that they are lucky they are cute :)
he is getting so big and even cuter if thats possible :)
ReplyDeletepoe
That is hilarious. He's SO cute! Marshall and I are always saying that about Marlie... Thank God she's so beautiful!!! I think it really does help, when they are being a stinker!
ReplyDeleteOh Chand, he's going to make me so, so happy when I hear all the stories!!! Hours of entertainment he will provide. Thank you Biruk you little cutie:)
ReplyDeleteKeel
To cute...maybe Mahlan and Biruk should hang out, they have a lot in common (toilet playing). Best, Adrienne
ReplyDeleteAhhh, it's been way too long since I've been over here. LOVE all the pics. I want to reach through the screen and hug those darling boys of yours. You are a lucky mama.
ReplyDelete