Monday, November 24, 2008

Photo time

I talked to my sister this morning and I told her I was thinking about canceling my blog b/c I don't have the time to get on anymore. She said "post pictures". So here ya go. Enjoy.





7 comments:

  1. *GASP* WHAT???! Cancel your blog?! NOOOOOOOO!!!! Girl, I've got you on my blog reader. Take all the time you need. I'll be notified whenever you post. And thank goodness for your sister suggesting you just post pictures instead of quitting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Man, I thought my kids got big fast...

    When are we going to see you guys again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot stop blogging. What would I do?? I lost your phone number months ago and so I come here to see you!

    Great pics. The kiddos are adorable.

    Any chance you want to travel this way for a visit?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:39 PM

    Um Chand I'm kind of thinking me and Landon look alike. I can't wait for you to go home and look at my baby pictures. Maybe we just look a lot alike.

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOO.. don't cancel your blog !!!

    I love reading about your family and especially seeing the pictures.. your boys are growing soo much... Landon is even sitting on his own in his chair wow....

    So like your sister said... if you can't post just put pictures, we LOVE to see them !

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. There will be no canceling of the blog. Just obey your sister and post pics of those darling boys of yours. We're happy with that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree w/ everyone else, you don't have to write anything, just update w/ photos! That's what I do and I don't have a following like you :)
    The boys are soooo cute and I can't believe how much Landon has changed already!
    Have a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete