Sunday, August 13, 2006

Here we go...

This is the official start to our family blog. I just learned about these recently and thought it would be a great way to keep our family up to date on our lives. I can post photo's, share little man stories and keep in touch with family. I hope everyone finds this interesting enough to check it out. I'm not sure how often I will post but for now here is our update....

Little man is 9 1/2 months and becoming very ornery. He is walking all around the furniture, pulls himself up on everything and is starting to get into trouble (tonight he spilled water, soda and dumped some popcorn). You can't take your eyes off of him. He giggles and grins all the time and wants to talk but it's coming out as a foreign language to us. He is becoming quite the daddy's boy and gets very excited every time he comes home from work. I just got my Ergo carrier in the mail and I love it. I put him on my back and off I go. I can get dishes done, sweeping, trips to the store, etc. He seems to like it for now. I'm sure his mood will change.



No comments:

Post a Comment