Friday, August 25, 2006

Nana

It's hard to believe but little man will be 10 months on Sunday. And boy is he doing a lot. His official first word is "bird". He points to them when he sees them outside and says "bird" as clearly as he can. He loves to be outside so I can't say that this surprises us. He has said "truck" on occasion and babbles the rest of the time. He also gave his first kiss to Keely and has been giving them to hubby (so cute). He is getting more and more steady when standing by himself so the steps may soon follow.

Hubby and I had our two year anniversary on Monday (I missed it). We have had a busy two years and married life is treating us wonderfully. I'm lucky to have such a great husband. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't know how blessed I am to have him in my life. Thank you honey!!

We returned from Colorado Tuesday. Little man was wonderful in the car, both flights and the whole time we were out there. I was shocked. He had a great time at Nana's and seeing Wayne and Peggy, Tanner and Leah, and Jody. He crawled all over the kids and played with Nana's walker (her Cadillac as she calls it). And of course he had a wonderful time with Aunt Keely and Brian. Thanks again for the hospitality! We have plenty of photo's documenting his second trip to the rockies.









Well the weekend has started and we have lots of work to do to get ready for the camping trip next weekend. Tonight our end tables and coffee table arrived so little man spent some quality time with dad putting together the furniture. Too cute!

Time to get off the computer and spend some time with hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment