Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Refreshed & Renewed
This past weekend Nathan watched the 3 boys so I could make a quick to trip to Colorado to visit my siblings. My sister & brother in law had a game day planned at their place and I knew I was do for some R & R so I booked a ticket. I left on Friday night and returned Sunday afternoon. Less than 48 hours without feeding kids, changing diapers or giving baths. It. Did. Wonders!!!! I feel so refreshed this week and ready to face anything. Nathan is out of town for a couple days this week. Last week it was 3 days, the week before, 4 days. It was getting exhausting and that trip is exactly what I needed. There was lots of laughter, interesting discussions, games and some delicious beverages. And best of all, a weekend with 3 of my siblings, as well as my brother in law and my cousin. Such fun!! Thanks for a great trip all of you! And to my hubby for holding down the fort. Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! Glad you were able to get away lady.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget relaxed! Oh wow. Bliss.
ReplyDeleteGood times.
ReplyDeleteKeel
I'm glad you had a great time, a bit jealous though...I'm missing sister talk. *tear*
ReplyDelete